Industry Tracker, is a climate research house for investors, with a business address at Suite B, 42-44 Bishopsgate, London, United Kingdom, EC2N 4AH. It was launched in 2021 by the Investor Watch Group whose founders, Mark Campanale and Nick Robins, created the Carbon Tracker and Planet Tracker initiatives.
Investor Watch is registered in the UK as a not-for-profit company, registration number 06888857 at Companies House, which is the data controller under Privacy Law (see the General Data Protection Regulation).
We use the term “User” to refer to the users of our website and services. We use any of the terms “you”, “your” and “yours” to refer to the User who is reading this Privacy Notice. We use any of the terms “we”, “us”, and “our” to refer to Industry Tracker. We use the term “Personal Data” to refer to personally identifiable information about you.
2. What information do we collect?
We may collect Personal Data in connection with a communication or service provided to you, including your name, address, contact information (such as email or phone number) and IP address. However, we first have to receive your consent to receive any communication or service from us. The types of Personal Data that we collect will depend on the communication or service you have consented and subscribed to. You may always choose not to provide the requested information. In addition, you can withdraw your consent at any time. However, in doing so we may be unable or unwilling to provide the communication or service that you request.
We will not disclose, sell, rent or exchange such personally identifiable information to any other organisation or entity unless you are first notified and you expressly agree to do it, or as otherwise required by law, or as necessary to deliver communication or services that you have requested from us.
3. For what purposes do we collect your Personal Data?
We may use your Personal Data to:
- Communicate with you (e.g. send you a newsletter, a press release, an event invitation, or updates about an event)
- Provide you with a service (e.g. when you require us to perform a task)
- Process claims and other transactions (e.g. when making a payment for an event or a trophy)
- Confirm or correct Personal Data
- Help us run our programmes (e.g. education or awards)
- Audit our business
- Perform research for our own purposes
- We may provide your personal data to companies that help us completing services (e.g. organising events) or sending communication that you have requested from us. They are authorised to use your data only to the extent necessary to provide these necessary services or sending communication.
Yes, to facilitate the use of this site and to collect information about web traffic for statistical purposes, Industry Tracker uses “cookies”. Cookies are bits of text that are placed on your computer’s hard drive when you visit certain websites. The information is anonymised.
As part of Google Analytics, Industry Tracker also uses first-party cookies (learn more about Google Analytics here) to monitor traffic to this site.
The majority of web browsers automatically accept cookies. You can avoid this by changing the settings of your browser. However, changing the cookie settings of your browser or refusing cookies may render your browsing on this site more difficult.
You can also delete the cookies after your visit to this site by changing the settings of your browser.
Learn more about controlling cookies using Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari.
5. Hyperlinks and other privacy policies
If you follow a hyperlink from this website to a website of another entity (e.g. partner organisation, news portal, social media feed etc.), that entity may collect data. We advise you to read the privacy policies of those entities, for which we bear no responsibility.
6. How to access, review and delete your Personal Data?
Upon your request, we will make your Personal Data available to you for review, rectification or deletion pursuant to the Privacy Law. In any event, your personal data will be stored only as long as you are subscribed to our mailing lists or are a recipient of our services.
7. How to contact us?